Million Dollar Year: How Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Grew Sustainer Revenue By 50% in 2021
After two years in cyberspace, the Bridge conference is returning to the Gaylord July 27-29, 2022, and team MKDM will be there!
We’re looking forward to taking in two days of case studies and insights in cutting-edge direct response fundraising strategy—and sharing some of our own.
Along with clients Alisa Borland and Peter Dean of Rails-to-Trails Conservancy, MKDM’s Eliza Slone will detail the strategies and tactics behind the organization’s monthly giving success in Million Dollar Year: How Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Grew Sustainer Revenue by 50% in 2021.
Alisa, Peter, and Eliza will pull out the data and get candid about …
- what worked – and what didn’t – in RTC’s monthly giving strategies,
- how the organization successfully solicited its monthly donors for one-time gifts, above and beyond their monthly commitment, and
- the pitfalls and pains of a growing monthly giving program.
They’ll also share tactics you can try immediately to grow your own monthly giving file. So mark your calendar, set your alarm, and see you there!
- Session Name: Million Dollar Year: How Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Grew Sustainer Revenue by 50% in 2021:
- Date and Time: Thursday July 28, 8:15am – 9:20am
- Speakers: Eliza Slone – MKDM, Alisa Borland – Rails-to-Trails Conservancy, Peter Dean – Rails-to-Trails Conservancy